Thursday, May 3, 2007

Where I'm At

I'm moving !!!!! I found an awesome one bedroom apartment close to work. It's spanish style with an arched ceiling and terracotta tile with blue accents in the kitchen. Hardwood floor, 2 giant closets, built-ins, and crown moldings. I love crown moldings, really. The best part is that I'll have my own private back yard, its not huge (bedroom sized) but it's perfect for Rodrigo. As you walk through the front door into the living room, you can see the backyard framed by 2 white French Doors! I'll be able to walk to work with Rodrigo, which will be great for him AND my ass:)

Dating. So exhausting. I'm on match.com, which I actually like. It seems like theres a lot of emailing going on but not too much action. I'm getting tons of emails and "winks." Its surprising how easy to tell through email and/or phone conversations whether or not you have chemistry with someone.

I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Shana said...

So glad you got the apartment!!! Sounds perfect! :)