Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The BIG intro

I've been back in the saddle for awhile now. I've been seeing Ben since Ian and I broke up in April. We met through our kickball league and have pretty much been inseparable since. I could honestly spend every second of the day with him... it's great. We spent 4th of July up in LA with his friends and went to his Aunt's bbq in Malibu. True to form, I impressed all of them with my wit and charm..haha

Mom came down last weekend to help out with Rodrigo while I went to Scottsdale and she got to spend time with Ben on Friday and Sunday. They loved eachother, which is fantastic.

His parents are coming down from Sacramento this weekend for the big intro...a little intimidating, but I'm also really excited to meet them.

A little about Ben: He's 33 and an Analyst working in the Counter Intelligence dept for the NCIS. He went to UCLS for his Bachelors and Georgetown for his Masters. He's Jewish (although non practicing) and grew up in Sacramento (went to Jesuit). He's funny, very caring, thinks I'm pretty much the best thing ever, and makes me very happy.

We're planning a trip up to Sac in September, so be on the lookout!

1 comment:

Bookworm said...

I just stumbled across your blog and enjoyed reading this post. I had no idea that the TV show "NCIS" represented a REAL entity! How cool is that?!?

So, when he gets home from work, and you say to him, "How was your day?" Does he then go, "I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you." ??? LOL

I know -- like he's never heard THAT one before.

Thanks for the peek into your world.