Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tag!

Well since I was 'tagged' by Cari, I guess I'm IT!

Seven interesting, but utterly useless and self indulgent facts about moi:

7. Like Cari, I HATE mouth noises. The chewing sound is akin to nails on a chalkboard to me. It gives me anxiety and turns me into a total bitch.

6. Regardless of how hot it is, I have to sleep with covers

5. I have no regrets. I've made tons of "mistakes" but I've learned from every experience and feel as though they've made me a better person.

4. I make random, wierd faces all the time- not to anyone in particular, just to myself...

3. I am the most passionate about exercise and nutrition. I could probably tell you anything you ever wanted to know about either subject.

2. I still have the ashes from when Muffin was cremated.

1. I think I'm partially psychic. Well, not really...however I am oddly in-tuned to specific people and can sometimes tell when somethings about to happen or has happened.


So that's it. Hmm..I'm supposed to 'tag' a couple people, but considering only about 5 people know this blog exists and the majority of them have already completed this questionairre...I'll only tag 1- Auntie, you're it.

1 comment:

Cari said...

Muffin's ashes is an absolute no-brainer!! You'll probably be buried with those ashes! Neat to find out other things about you though. I didn't know you felt the same way about mouth noises. Ick.