Tuesday, February 20, 2007

So much has happened...

I'll start with the Soup Swap:

Awesomeness. Around 10 people showed up, we laughed, drank champagne cosmopolitans, we played Cranium, and swapped soup. There was Gumbo, Ginger Yam, Squash, Cream of Pot, Cream of Tomato Basil, Cream of Brocoli, Borsch, and a few others. YUMMY!

I've got a fabulous new job. I'm the transportaion coordinator for Road Rebel. I know, I just can't get away from the road. Sort of symbolic, me be a wayward traveler and such. The company is awesome, I really have a good feeling about it. I was waiting for the right job, one where I truly enjoyed going to work. I see a bright future at road rebel.

And the most important:

Scarlett Eve Valdes was born on Saturday, Feb 17. She's amazing. I've had baby fever for awhile now, it just intesified 10 fold. I'm definately feeling the pressure, brought on by society, my family, and my body, to have a baby.

1 comment:

Cari said...

that's my baby girl!! Looks like she may get to come home today. Keep your fingers crossed for us! Thanks for being such a great auntie!