Friday, February 2, 2007

And the beat goes on...

I know, you're right, it HAS been a while since I last posted. Cookies, really, THAT"S what I choose to blog about? To my own credit, they were phenomenal cookies:)

The wait has finally ended, my perseverence has (at long last) paid off. Monday, Fed 12 I start a new chapter of my life working for Road Rebel as the Transportation Coordinator. YAY! RR is a touring logistics company that contracts with various touring groups (ballets, opera, etc). My job will be to arrange transportation between airports, show, hotels, etc, negotiating the lowest rate possible for our clients.

Last week (Feb, 23rd) I started a part time job working for Quantum Productions as operations staff. So far I've had alot of fun with this job, it's easy, no pressure and no responsibility. Here's a peak at some of the events I've worked for Quantum so far:

* Airport pickup- basically just holding a sign and making sure the right people get on the right shuttle.
*Dinner cruise - I made sure everyone was on board and acted as the "go-to" person had the client needed anything.
* Hotel-Seaworld transfer- After the driver and I dropped off the clients at Sea World we spent the next 5 hours hanging out at Balboa Park and Seaport Village!
*Awards Dinner- I made sure the band went on break. We got paid for the whole night even though we were release early!

It's fun, good money, and completly non-committal. A great part time job.

Oh, I've also been crafting. I know I keep promising pictures, but I just cant seem to remember to take them! Sorry Shana! Eventually they'll get done, I swear!

No comments: