Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sometimes I really do think I'm Martha!

So tonight, actually about 30 minutes ago, I decided that I desperately needed sweet. Rummaging around the cupboards and the fridge, I found nothing. Being the creative person I am, I decided to make cookies! This is what I know about cookies: milk, eggs, flour, sugar, baking soda/powder, salt..and I don't really know measurements. No prob, except I dont have milk. So, you ask, how did I make the most amazing OATMEAL cookies EVER?!

I used strawberry Mueslix instead of oatmeal.
Lemon flavored light yogurt instead of MILK ( I kNOW!)
egg
salt (tsp, i think)
tsp of bkg soda and powder
1/2 cup of sugar

bake at 350 until nice and golden. YUM!

2 comments:

Shana said...

You can cook and you can sew, but can you post pictures? Haha, just kidding! :) Thought you might need a little reminder... Love your posts though!

Anonymous said...

check this out
http://www.sewmamasew.com/blog2/

sewing blog!