Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year's Resolution(s)

The end of the year has led me to the conclusion that I am not perfect. Therefore, I have come up with a few New Year's resolutions for 2007. I'm not new to this game, I realize that my determination will soon fade, I choose to view resolutions not as hard and fast rules, but as guidelines to good behavior.

There are a few:

1. Lose 15lbs by being an active person and eating healthy.
2. Write more, work on my portfolio.
3. Stay focused in school.
4. Get a job worth having. I quit Road Runner for a reason, I will not settle. No backwards or horizontal movements, only vertical.
5. Have a well behaved Rodrigo.
6. Be in a mature, adult relationship with someone who's not a jerk.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

all good but #1. Losing weight is so 2006.

Cari said...

15 pounds?? Are you freakin crazy?? Do you want to lose your boobs? Cause that's where it will come from, you know. You want it to come from you butt but it'll come from your boobs. That's what happens.