Monday, December 4, 2006

job o riffic


I have a new job, it actually started last Monday. I'm officially a wine broker, well, I will be after I make an official sale. That part is particularily stressful. I won't feel as though I have True job security until that happens.

Please God, it's ME, Grahamcracker.

I love wine, and I really love that I get to drink it at work. Everyday. It's not only O.K to drink at work, my boss(s) are the one's pouring the wine!

No, I don't get drunk. Not after the first day, anyway. Now it's just a single glass, everyday.

Yum.

2 comments:

Cari said...

Good luck on your date! I'm rooting for you. My baby needs cousins!!

Grahamcracker said...

I'll wait to tell "Kyle" that I've ear-marked his sperm for future use until AFTER the appetizers! I would'nt want to scare him off or anything!